To make 15-20 biscuits you will need 3 carrots, peeled and roughly chopped; 150g oats; 1 tablespoon coconut oil; 1 tablespoon peanut butter; 2 eggs; a spoonful of chia or flax seeds, but this is optional.
- Pre-heat the oven to 180C/gas 4 and line a large baking tray with baking parchment
- Place the carrots and oats in a food processor and pulse until both are finely chopped (or use a blender on the slowest setting, or manually chop using a sharp knife)
- Add the coconut oil, peanut butter and eggs and mix thoroughly then empty the mixture into a bowl and chill for 30 minutes
- Place teaspoons of the mixture on to the baking tray and flatten out with a spoon. Place in the oven and bake for 20 minutes
- Place on a rack to cool then store in an airtight container for up to a week.